A carefully blended laundry sour to be used as a final rinse additive in the laundry washing cycle to prevent galling and alkaline deposits on laundered garments.
•It works well as an iron and stain remover, due to blood or rust contamination on cloth, which is usually ineffective using chlorine bleach.
•It contains suitable brighteners that impart excellent colour to the washed fabrics
• SANA SOUR - RSR can be added dry to the wash wheel, at a low water level (13-15 cm).
• It works at a temperature range of 30 - 50 degrees C.
• The dosage level will depend upon the nature of water, alkalinity, etc., •In general, the average dose is about 200-300 grams for 100 kg clothes.
• Run the machine for 5-10 minutes to ensure uniform distribution and trough penetration of load.
• For highly contaminated clothes increase the dosage and work at a higher temperature for a complete iron stain removal.
•Eye contact: Flush eyes with running water for 15 minutes, keeping eyelids open. Get medical help if required
•Skin contact: Flush skin with running water. If irritation persists, get medical help
•Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. If any breathing trouble appears, get medical help
•Ingestion: Get medical help. Do not induce vomiting
Best Selling Product