SANA SOFTENER is a highly active fabric softener and brightener, specially designed to impart a soft and smooth finish to all classification in laundry work
SANA SOFTENER is a highly active fabric softener and brightener, specially designed to impart a soft and smooth finish to all classification in laundry work.
It neutralizes the static electricity from the garments, developed during the washing cycle, thus making clothes soft, bouncy and ironing easier. It reduces extraction and tumbling time and speeds up shake-out at flat table tumbling.
It is having a number of advantages such as:
- Due to neutralization of static electricity, SANA SOFTENER eliminates rolling –on during flat work ironing.
- It reduces extraction and tumbling time.
- It is a liquid. Can directly add to the washing wheel, thus convenient in handling.
- Makes clothes soft and bouncy.
- It leaves a pleasant aroma for the treated fabrics.
SANA SOFTENER is a suitable for a wide range of laundry applications in hospitals, commercial, institutional and domestic laundries.
SANA SOFTENER can be added easily to the machine through the supply door. Never, add concentrated SANA SOFTNER directly to the cloth. Add about 250 – 500 ml for 100 kgs dry clothes and rinse. For manual application use 1-2 cap-full for 5 Kgs load. Dosage instructions are only mere indications. The operator should investigate the correct dosage depends on cloth, water conditions etc...
Have a Question?