Liquid bleach including active chlorine
- In potable water purification and general sanitizing
- For control of cross-infection in hospitals, institutions, and nursing homes.
- In dairy, meat, poultry, and fish processing plants.
- In food preparation units, catering, kitchen, beverage plants, etc.
- As a liquid bleach in the laundry, paper pulp, and other chemical processing units.
- As a general disinfectant in household use, toilet, kitchen floor, drainage, and animal shelters.
- Removes stains
- For household disinfection:
Use 1/8 cup for gallons of water and apply on the surface to be cleaned. Leave for about 5 minutes and clean with plenty of water.
- For toilet stain removal:
Add 1 cup of CHLORSAN direct to the bowl and spread on the surface. Leave for several minutes and clean using a brush and water for stubborn stains.
- Disinfection of bath-tubs, showers, kitchen Sink, etc.:
Prepare a solution of CHLORSAN by adding about 40-50 ml (1.5 oz.) to 1-gallon water to obtain about 600 ppm available chlorine. Clean the surface before application of the disinfectant. Spread the diluted CHLORSAN solution and leave it for 5-10 minutes and flush.
- For Laundry:
Pre-treat the stubborn stain before the wash. Soak, if necessary for 5 minutes in a diluted Chlorsan solution of 1/4 cup with 1-gallon water. Chlorsan can be used along with a compatible detergent. Follow the machine manufacturer's use instructions. Add Chlorsan 5-6 minutes after the wash cycle has begun. For regular top-loading machine 1 cup to 1.5 cups. Large top-loading machine 1.5-2 cup. Hand loading use 1/8 cup to 2 gallons of water. Use rubber gloves.
- Using Chlorsan does not bleach fast colours, silk, wool, leather, etc.
- Skin contact: Rinse with plenty of water. Get medical advice if irritation persists after washing
- Inhalation: Move infected person to fresh air. Get medical help if any discomfort continues
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth thoroughly with water. Give plenty of water to drink. Get medical help if irritation persists.
Best Selling Product