Sanitizer for swimming pool, spa, septic tank etc.
50 kg drum
- Raw material for industrial detergent and bleach
- The addition of Sana Chlor per day for a stabilized pool is approximately 2 grams/250 U.S Gallons of water or 2 grams per cu. meter approximately
- An increase in load, water temperature, etc., will cause your pool to use more chlorine
- When the swimming pool is first filled or refilled or if the pool hasn't been used for a long time or if the chlorine additions have been insufficient, it is necessary to give a shock treatment, which is done by giving a high initial dose of Sana Chlor to combat with any pollution or organic matter.
- After shock treatment, regular treatment can be carried out. For gradual chlorine release, we also recommend to use Sana Conditioner, and Sana Chlor required for the regular treatment
- The above recommendation is only indicative. Actual dosage will largely depend upon bather load, climate, nature, water, and other parameters..
- Eye contact: Rinse immediately with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and open eyelids wide apart. Continue to rinse for at least 15 minutes. Get medical advice if any discomfort continues
- Skin contact: Rinse with plenty of water. Get medical advice if irritation persists after washing
- Inhalation: Move infected person to fresh air. Get medical help if any discomfort continues
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth thoroughly with water. Give plenty of water to drink. Get medical help if irritation persists.
Write Your Own Review
Best Selling Product