Carpet Extraction Cleaner
Out of stock
It is specially designed for cleaning rugs & carpets and to prevent the cleaned carpets from resoiling
- Excellent cleaning properties and protects the cleaned carpets from resoiling and doesn't leave any residues.
- Short drying time
- Contains wetting and dirt suspension agents for best results
- It is miscible with tap water in all proportions
- Leaves a pleasant odour
- Good storage stability
- Dilute one litre of Carpet Extraction Cleaner in 10 litres of water for automatic cleaning machines will give excellent results. Use the diluted solution to the carpet either by using automatic cleaning machines or pour directly to clean the surface.
- If a cleaning machine is not available, using a coarse sponge or brush and rub until a rich foam is obtained. Ensure the shampoo is used over the surface and into the carpet. Then, brush smoothly over the surface. Rinse thoroughly and repeat the procedure if necessary. Now remove the foam by drying with a clean cloth. Brush the pile carefully when dried and remove any residue by vacuum.
- Best results are obtained when hot water is used for the process.
- Eye contact: Rinse immediately with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and open eyelids wide apart. Continue to rinse for at least 15 minutes. Get medical advice if any discomfort continues
- Skin contact: Rinse immediately with plenty of water. Get medical advice if irritation persists after washing
- Inhalation: Move infected person to fresh air and keep warm and at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Get medical help if any discomfort continues
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth thoroughly with water. Give plenty of water to drink. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical help.
Write Your Own Review
Best Selling Product