Home Cleaning tips & tricks
This Ramadan it’s a time for self-reflection, purification, prayers, charity & food feasts with family. This Ramadan like last year, will be slightly different, with us spending more time in our homes, not getting out much even for prayers. Surely it makes sense that your surroundings are clean, comfortable and welcoming to all the good blessings.
Of course, one cannot exert themselves too much while fasting, because it can leave us feeling tired & dehydrated, which is why we have come up with this simple and handy checklist of tips & tricks, that will make cleaning easier and faster. But that is not all, to take the stress out of cleaning, we have made an all-in-one Ramadan Cleaning Kit, which has everything you need for a clean house, that is not just clean but disinfected too. So that your family is safe, happy and healthy. Because, a clean home is a blessed home.
- We recommend that you start with a thorough in-depth cleaning of your entire house before the start of Ramadan, to prepare your house for the holy month.
- Regular cleaning throughout the month should be done to keep the good energy and blessings flowing in.
- Give your domestic help the right products and tools for deep cleaning & disinfection.
- Always ensure that everyone in the house follows the good habit of washing their hands throughout the day with an antibacterial handwash like Shatha that kills 99.9% viruses & bacteria.
GENERAL CLEANING TIPS:
- It is extremely important to disinfect and clean all living areas. We recommend our excellent cleaners + disinfectants for a spotless home.
- Spray and wipe all surfaces with a surface disinfectant like Micro Sana that destroys 99.9% viruses and bacteria on contact. Spray it on all high-touch surfaces like doorknobs, buttons, handles, tabletops, chairs etc.
- Swab the floors with our best-selling cleaner Sana Pine Disinfectant, with a 3-in-1 action that cleans, disinfects and leaves behind a pleasant pine aroma.
- If your house has carpets or rugs, they can be a cause for concern as they can contain lots of dirt, grime and bacteria too. In this case, we recommending scrubbing them with Sadaf carpet shampoo to remove stains, hidden dirt, bad odours and more, without damaging your expensive carpet.
The kitchen is one of the main parts of the house, where you will be preparing your daily meals and of course Iftaar feasts, which is why it is extremely important to keep this space clean and hygienic.
Here are some tips to keep in mind.
- Clean your fridge out of all old, stale food and stock up on fresh, wholesome vegetables, meats and other food your family loves. These will also nourish your body through the rigorous fasting days.
- Keep your family’s health in check by using our premium antibacterial dishwashing liquid Dana, which removes all dirt, grease as well as 99.9% viruses and bacteria.
- Grease is the biggest carrier of bacteria, cut the grease from all surfaces like stoves, microwaves, countertops and more with our Kitchen Degreaser, which easily removes build-up without much scrubbing and leaves behind a pleasant lavender scent.
The living room is the place where the whole family gathers to eat, pray, recite holy books, do tarawi, and spend time together seeking blessings of the almighty. It is also the place where your relatives will spend all of their time when they come over for iftar.
Also keeping in mind, the current restrictions and curfews, it’s best to stay safe at home and offer prayers, instead of crowding at mosques. Which is why keeping your house extra clean is important.
Here are some cleaning tips:
- Keep a bottle of Hand Rub or Hand Sanitizer near the door and request everyone who enters the house to use it before they come in. Also, it is a good idea to ask them to leave their shoes out, since it can bring in unexpected bacteria.
- If you have guests over for Iftar, make sure you sanitize all surfaces that your guests have touched with a surface disinfectant like Micro Sana. Just spray it on any surface like door handles and knobs, tabletops and more, then let it dry for 99.99% virus & bacteria free surface.
- Keep your glass cabinets, tabletops, windows and more sparkling clean with Mahar Glass Cleaner, just spray and wipe to remove everything from fingerprints to dirt.
We are all aware that the toilet and other areas in the washroom care carriers of hundreds of different types of viruses & bacteria, even if they may look clean from the outside. Especially if the washroom is shared amongst different people, it is even more important to use the right products to keep it clean, not just from the outside but completely disinfected too. But with our excellent range of products, you can flush your worries away.
Here are some tips along with recommended products to help you:
- The most important weapon to fight illnesses is a good antibacterial hand wash like Shatha- it kills 99.99% viruses & bacteria and also keeps your hands soft. Remember to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds according to the doctor’s recommendations.
- Toilet bowls and urinals should be scrubbed clean with an antibacterial cleaner like Maas, which removes stains, build-up and also disease-causing viruses & bacteria.
- Dirt and bacteria can build up in the grooves between tiles, which can also be difficult to clean. This is where our excellent super hygienic scrubbing powder Marmar comes to the rescue. Just apply and scrub for easy cleaning of your tiles, floors, ceramics and more for complete bathroom maintenance.
- Hand towels are usually shared amongst all people, that is why cleaning them properly is very important. Wash hand towels in warm water mixed with our best-selling antiseptic disinfectant liquid, Sanittol, which kills viruses & bacteria.
We have also made this handy checklist for you to follow so that you don’t miss out on cleaning any part of the house. We hope these tips help you have a safe, happy & blessed month of Ramadan.
Here is what you get in the Ramadan Cleaning Kit:
- Micro Sana 700 ML - Quantity (4)
- Micro Sana 4 Liter Diluted - Quantity (1)
- Hand Rub Gel 300 ML - Quantity (5)
- Hand Sanitizer Gel 50 ML - Quantity(6)
- Sanittol 750ML - Quantity(3)
- Shatha (3 Flavours) - Quantity(3)
- Mahar 750 ML - Quantity(1)
- Sana Disinfectant ( Pine) 750 ML - Quantity(2)
- Kitchen Degreaser (Lavender) 600 ML - Quantity(1)
- Ceramic Cleaner 600 ML - Quantity(1)
- Marmar (Lemon) 500 gm - Quantity(3)
- Dana (Lemon) 1 Liter - Quantity(2)
- Wadaa 600 gm - Quantity(1)
- Car Shampoo 1 Liter - Quantity(1)
- Sadaf 1 Liter - Quantity(1)
- Mass (Floral Citrus) 500 ML - Quantity(2)
You can easily shop for all our products mentioned here and more for personal care, baby care, home and more in the comfort of your home on our online store. Our products are available in all major cooperative societies and supermarkets all over Kuwait and also through our hotline number – 1800686 or WhatsApp sales +965 6777 0050.