Barq - Oxy Bleach,Stain Remover & Antibacterial
Barq (Oxy Action Extra Hygiene) powder removes all types of stains, even the tough ones, and also kills 99.9% of bacteria. This oxy bleach is an effective way to give original appearance to the fabric either coloured or cotton white. The active oxygen in this formula acts as a oxidizing and bleaching agent, thus, particularly changing the dull look to a brighter effect.
Add scoop of Barq oxy action extra hygiene powder to all your wash loads to see great stain removal results. Removing stains and bacteria from your clothes and other fabric is easier.
- Remove tough stains
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Gives original appearance to the fabric
- Can be used on coloured and white clothes
- Washing Machine: For tough and dried-in stains, add 1 scoop and for normal stains, add ½ scoop of Barq to the detergent in the main tray.
- Soaking: Fully dissolve 1 scoop of Barq into 4 litres of warm water (max 35-40˚C).
- For stubborn stains soak the coloured fabrics for up to 1 hour and whites for up to 4 hours.
- After soaking, wash as usual or rinse thoroughly
- Anti-Bacterial Action
- Add 1 scoop of Barq oxy action extra hygiene into 4 litres of warm water (35-40˚C) water.
- Soak for 30 minutes up to 1 hour.
- After soaking, wash as usual or rinse thoroughly.
- Eye contact: Wash eyes immediately with a large quantity of water. Get medical advice if irritation persists.
- Skin/hair contact: Remove contaminated clothing and wash skin/hair with running water. If irritation persists, get medical help
- Inhalation: Remove to fresh air, if breathing difficulties occur seek medical help
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Drink 2 glasses of water and get medical help if required
Best Selling Product