Carpet Extraction Cleaner
SANA CARPET EXTRACTION CLEANER is specially designed for the cleaning of carpets on industrial scale and to prevent the cleaned carpets from resoling. It is based on a surface modified polymer with excellent cleaning properties
SANA CARPET EXTRACTION CLEANER is specially designed for the cleaning of carpets on industrial basis and to prevent the cleaned carpets from resoling. It is based on a surface modified polymer with excellent cleaning properties. The advantages of this product can be summarized as :
- It has excellent cleaning properties sufficient to pass standard tests as stain removers.
- It protects the cleaned carpets from resoiling as it leaves no tacky or hygroscopic residues.
- it has a short drying time and the residue is dry and does not adhere to carpet.
- It contains wetting and dirt suspension agents for best results.
- The controlled foam production makes easy application by automatic cleaning machines.
- It is miscible with tap water in all proportions and leaves a pleasant odor.
- It has good storage stability.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The actual quantity of EXTRACTION CLEANER required to clean the carpet will depend upon the dirt or soil present. Normally one litre of this product in 10 litres of water in automatic cleaning machines give excellent results with good coverage. Apply the diluted extractor to the carpet either by using a machine or pour direct and clean the surface. The production of foam is sufficient to aid an even distribution of the shampoo over and into the carpet and allow to brush smoothly over the surface.
If a cleaning machine is not available, using a coarse sponge or brush and rub until a rich foam is obtained. Rinse the sponge or brush thoroughly and after a few minutes, repeat the treatment, if necessary, remove the foam by drying with a clean cloth or paper tissues. Brush the pile carefully when dry and remove any residue by vacuum.
Best results are obtained when hot water is used for the process. To remove very dirty stains after extraction cleaning, use SPOT REMOVERS. Coverage = 1 litre : approx: 30 m2